Carbury Goodlands border crossing
A low number of vehicles pass through the Carbury – Goodlands border crossing. It is situated quite near the Turtle Mountain Scenic Byway, on the west side of the border crossing at the International Peace Garden. This port of entry links the town of Souris, North Dakota to the municipality of Deloraine, Manitoba.
Hours of Operations & Wait Times in Carbury Goodlands
Passenger vehicles can pass through this border crossing from 9 am to 10 pm daily. Commercial vehicles, on the other hand, are limited to weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm except for holidays. There is currently no data on wait times when traveling through the Carbury ND border crossing. Travelers can get updates on border wait times by downloading the CanBorder app to your Apple, Android, or Blackberry device. TO get US border wait times, download the CBP Border Wait Times app from iTunes or Google Play.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
Delays due to traffic are rare when passing through the Carbury – Goodlands border crossing. If you wish to view the current traffic along Highway 14, you can check the traffic camera going towards the border here. Another option for checking traffic information as well as weather and road conditions in North Dakota is to call 511 or 1-866-696-3511 (for out of state calls).
For traffic information on Provincial Highway 21 in Manitoba, visit their travel information website here. You can also get information regarding the weather as well as road conditions here. Similar to North Dakota, Manitoba also utilizes a toll-free number that travelers can call for information on constructions, closures, and accidents on the road. Just dial 511. Get updates through Twitter by following @MBGovRoads.
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
To get more information regarding the Carbury – Goodlands border crossing, you can get in touch with the officials at the US or Canadians Customs Office. The information is listed below. To reach this port of entry, please follow the map and the direction posted below.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.:10919 Hwy 14 NE, Souris, ND 58783
- US Customs: 1 (701) 228-2540
- Canada:Manitoba Highway 21, Deloraine, Manitoba R0M 0M0
- Canadian Customs: 1 (204) 658-3516
Things to Know About the Carbury – Goodlands Border Crossing:
- Carbury, North Dakota is a ghost town. The only remaining building of the town is the post office shown here.
- The Turtle Mountain Scenic Byway intersects with Highway 14 in North Dakota. You can visit the Mystical Horizons, a 21st-century Stonehenge, or vacation in Lake Metigoshe State Park.
- Deloraine-Winchester is a tourist spot that offers plenty of attractions as well as accommodations for travelers crossing the border.