South Junction border station
The Roseau – South Junction border crossing is a fairly quiet port of entry connecting the communities of South Junction, Manitoba and Roseau, Minnesota. Less than 150 vehicles pass through this crossing each day. A significant portion of the vehicles are driven by vacationers and locals. Commercial traffic is minimal.
Hours of Operations & Wait Times in Roseau South Junction
The US port of entry is open daily from 8 am to midnight for all vehicles. The Canadian port of entry is also open to passenger vehicles every day from 8 am to midnight. Its commercial services, however, are only available on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Delays are rare at the Roseau – South Junction border crossing due to the very small number of vehicles that pass through each day. Travelers who want to keep track of border wait times on the go can get the CBP Border Wait Times app on Google Play or iTunes or the CanBorder app.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
Traffic is light at the Roseau MN border crossing with mostly locals and vacationers passing through. To check travel conditions near this port of entry on the Minnesota side, travelers can visit this online interactive map or 511, the state’s travel information service hotline. Visitors to Manitoba can also do the same to get traffic and road conditions in the Canadian province – visit an online interactive map or call the province’s 511 hotline.
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
Travelers who wish to get more information about the Roseau – South Junction border crossing can get in touch with the customs officials at this location by calling the numbers listed below. To travel to this port of entry, visitors can follow the map and directions provided below.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.: 41967 State Hwy 310, Roseau, MN 56751-8002
- US Customs: (218) 463-2054
- Canada: MB-310, South Junction, MB R0A 1Y0, Canada
- Canadian Customs: +1 800-461-9999
Things to Know About the Roseau – South Junction Border Crossing:
- One of the top five county fairs in Minnesota is held during the summer at Roseau. The Roseau County Fair has been held every year since 1906.
- Look back into the history of Roseau by visiting historic buildings and several exhibits at the Roseau Pioneer Farm and Village and at the Roseau County Museum.
- The community of South Junction was established around the 1900’s. Its name was derived from the fact that a railway junction used to be located there. The Can-Am Snowmobile Trail passes through the town.
Links of Interest