Hamlin Grand Falls border crossing
The Hamlin – Grand Falls border crossing links the town of Hamlin, Maine to the town of Grand Falls, New Brunswick. This border crossing is the northernmost port of entry that is found along the border that Maine shares with the Canadian province of New Brunswick.
Hours of Operations & Wait Times
The US border station is open daily from 7 am to 11 pm (EST). The Canadian port of entry, on the other hand, is open from 8 am to midnight.
The Hamlin – Grand Falls border crossing is a very quiet port of entry that usually doesn’t experience delays. Travelers can get current border wait times by downloading the CanBorder app or the CBP Border Wait Times app on Google Play or iTunes.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
Traffic is light at the Hamlin – Grand Falls border crossing. Travelers visiting the area can get current information on traffic and road conditions through Twitter (@MaineDOT) or by calling Maine’s travel information service hotline (511 or 866-282-7578). You can also get traffic and road construction reports from New Brunswick’s 511 hotline.
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
To get more information about the Hamlin ME border crossing, you can visit this port of entry with the help of the map and the directions provided below. You can also call the customs officials on either border station using the phone numbers listed below.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.:160 Boundaryline Road, Hamlin, ME 04736
- US Customs: 207-868-2686
- Canada: 1015 Main Street, Grand Falls NB E3Z 2X1
- Canadian Customs: (506) 473-3553
Things to Know About Hamlin – Grand Falls Border Crossing:
- The town of Grand Falls is named after the waterfall at the river. Travelers can visit the falls as well as the gorge to experience the breathtaking views.
- Travelers visiting Grand Falls at the end of June should check out the Regional Potato Festival.
- Grand Falls has several attractions for visitors including the Grand Falls Golf Club, the Grand Falls Museum, and adventure tours with Open Sky Adventures.