Recordsfinder.com Do's and Don'ts
Millions of pages of public records are created every day, documenting both achievements and problems. Among these documents are property records, arrest reports, marriage licenses, bankruptcy declarations, and court judgements.
One figure shows that more than 35,000 people are arrested each day in the United States, or more than 10.5 million a year, creating many pages of documents each time.
Access to these records is possible with specialized search engines that can find a person’s name on thousands of documents almost instantly. However, these search results may not be used for official employment, credit, or consumer background checks.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Is the guy down the hall single? Check RecordsFinder.com
- What’s your brother’s new mailing address? You can find it on RecordsFinder.com
- Who owns that building? Look online before taking a long trip to the courthouse
- Does your speeding ticket show up as an arrest on your records? Here's one way to find out
- Is your college roommate really a bigshot attorney now? It’s easier to search RecordsFinder.com than to call him
- Is there someone nearby with the same name as you, or could you be the victim of identity theft? Start the investigation process with RecordsFinder.com