Minnesota Child Support

How to Apply for Child Support in Minnesota

Minnesota’s Department of Human Services offers services for parents hoping to establish a support order, parentage action or child custody action. A person qualifies for the support when they are the parent of a minor child, the minor lives in their household, the child is financially dependent on that parent and one or both of the parents are absent from the home. Parents will need to obtain an application for these services either online or from their local county child support office. You’ll need to entirely complete the form and return it to your county office in-person or by mail. Your request will be reviewed, and you will be contacted about the next steps in your case. Download Forms.

Minnesota Child Support Calculator

An appropriate amount of support will be determined by courts. If you want to calculate an estimate of what you may owe, then you’ll need to know both parents monthly income, how many children being supported, the monthly costs for childcare and medical expenses and the expected amount of parenting time you’ll be awarded.

How to Claim and Pay Child Support?

All payments must go through Minnesota’s Child Support Payment Center. You should never send payments directly to the other parent. Most payments are paid through income withholding which will be automatic. Other payment options include automatic withdrawal, e-payments, in-person cash payments or direct mail. Parents will receive their payments through direct deposit or by check.

Child Support Performance Stats for Minnesota

Data from 2013 suggested that about 28 percent of families in the state doesn’t receive their current child support orders. The fiscal year showed that an average of eight percent of back child support payments was successfully collected and distributed.

Statistics for Regular On-Time Payments Collection

Other Incentive Performance Measures

Performance Measures 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Statewide Paternity Establishment (%) N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
IV-D Paternity Establishment (%) 102.51 102.29 100.42 99 100.77
Support Order Establishment (%) 86.54 86.61 88 88.7 88.91
Cost-Effectiveness ($) 3.5 3.66 3.58 3.55 3.31

Total Number of Children in the Child Support Program

Total Distributed Collections and Total Administrative Expenditures ($ Millions)

2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Total Distributed Collections ($) 582.32 584.83 584.66 583.37 575.06
Total Distributed to Families ($) 553.27 558.41 559.99 560.19 552.16
Total Administrative Expenditures ($) 172.25 165.21 168.58 169.89 179.89

Average Collections per Case with Collections

Can the support be paid off early?

It may be possible to pay off payments early, but it’s best to consult with the county child support worker who is handling your case before making such a decision. Future circumstances may change requiring a modification of payment amounts.

What Will Happen if You fall Behind Child Support Payment?

  • Automatic withholding of income
  • Real property liens or judgment docketing
  • Liens on motor vehicle titles
  • Suspension of licenses (driver’s, recreational, occupational)
  • Income tax interception
  • Contempt of court charges
  • Reporting a failure to pay to credit agencies

Can you get alimony and support at the same time?

Yes, Minnesota parents who have physical and primary custody of their children may receive both alimony and support from the non-custodial spouse.

Can you stop the support payments?

You can’t stop making payments unless your obligation has ended, you have paid all remaining debts and your  support case is closed.

Child Support and Taxes

Most often, the custodial parent is entitled to claim the child as a dependent on their tax returns. This means that the custodial parent will receive the tax credit for the child. In Minnesota, district courts have the authority to allow non-custodial parents to claim the child or have the parents alternate years when it is in the best interests of the child.

Can the support payments be claimed on taxes in Minnesota?

No, payments are not tax deductible by the parent making payments, so they shouldn’t be claimed on your tax returns.

How does my child support affect my taxes in Minnesota?

Support is not considered as income for the parent who is receiving payments.

Can child support be taken pre tax?

No, the parent will pay their obligations out of his after-tax income, and parents are not permitted to change this rule even when they both are in agreement with it.

Can child support Take my federal tax return?

Yes, Minnesota’s child support office may intercept a non-paying parent’s federal income tax refund when the amount of past due child support is more than one month of payments and at least $500 is owed to the parent or $150 is owed to the state.

Paternity Establishment

Paternity establishment involves creating a legal relationship between a father and his child where no legal relationship existed before. The mother’s marital status at the time of the child’s birth affects parentage because Minnesota law automatically recognizes the male spouse as the legal father when they are married. Otherwise, the father will need to establish parentage.

How do you establish paternity?

If the parents aren’t married, both parties will need to sign a Recognition of Parentage form and return it to the state’s Department of Health. Either parent can also ask the court to issue an order to establish paternity.

What rights does a father have if not on birth certificate?

While you may be the child’s biological father, only the child’s legal father will be given certain rights to custody and visitation. If the father is not on the birth certificate and the mother is unmarried, then the state assumes there is no legal father.

Can a mother refuse me paternity test?

If a father wants proof they are the biological father, then they have the right to request genetic testing through the courts even when the mother is refusing.

How to establish paternity if the father is deceased?

Minnesota courts recognize that there may be situations where paternity referrals should be made even when the parent is deceased. Parents will need to be make a referral to the IV-D agency and explain their situation.

Can a father get a paternity test without the mother?

Yes, Minnesota fathers can petition the court for a paternity action without the mother’s approval. The mother will be required to obey with court ordered requests for genetic testing where applicable

How long does a father have to establish paternity in Minnesota?

An acknowledgment or affidavit of paternity (AOP) can be signed at the hospital within 72 hours of the child's birth, or at the local health department. Both the mother and the father must sign the affidavit. Within 60 days of the signing the affidavit, however, anyone who is entitled to file a paternity case can file a case and ask for genetic testing

Support Order Establishment

Support will be ordered by a Minnesota district court judge, child support magistrate or district court referee. They will use the state’s guidelines and appropriate deviations to come to a basic support order amount. Orders can be appealed to the Minnesota Court of Appeals. Judges, referees, and magistrates can establish, enforce or modify orders.

State Child Support Orders

Currently, the federal government funds nearly 68 percent of Minnesota’s total child support enforcement funding, so the state must remain compliant with federal restrictions regarding the support orders. When a married couple with a child is granted a divorce, the court must, by law, enter a support order against at least one parent.

Can the support be modified?

Yes, support orders may be modified at any time when the parent has experienced a change in circumstances, medical coverage or income. Either parent can request a modification, but approved changes must go through the courts.

Modifications in Minnesota are available when there is a change in either parent’s income, the needs of the parent or child, the cost-of-living for either parent, increased medical expenses for the child or the child is emancipated.

How do I file for a modification of child support?

Either parent can file a motion to modify child support orders. Forms to request modifications are available either online or at a county court administrator office. These applications have step-by-step instructions for interested applicants.

Can a support order appealed?

If one parent is dissatisfied with the results of a family court matter, then they do have the right to appeal the decision. An appeal will be sent to the Minnesota Court of Appeals, but only a very small percentage of family court cases are overturned.

Do you need a lawyer to modify the support?

A lawyer is not required, but Minnesota’s child support office encourages parents to hire an attorney before proceeding with a legal action. You are legally allowed to represent yourself in court, but this presents its own challenges.

Child Support Enforcement

How long does the support enforcement take?

Processing times are affected by things like whether or not paternity needs to be established and if a non-custodial parent can be located.

What to do when the support is not paid?

When support isn’t being paid, a parent should contact their county child support office to report non-payment. Once you’ve reported the lack of payments, your caseworker may initiate a variety of enforcement measures against the non-paying parent.

What Happens if I’m not paying Child support?

Minnesota statutes explain that neither an interference with visitation nor unemployment are defenses for not making court-ordered payments. Failure to make payments may result in wage garnishment and revocation of drivers’ licenses.

How much overdue child support payment can be considered a felony?

Federal laws dictate that a willful failure to pay the support for at least two years or greater than $10,000 is a felony criminal offense.

Can the support debt be forgiven?

No, the support debt cannot be forgiven in Minnesota.

Support Order Termination

How do I stop a child support order?

File a modification request with the courts.

When Can I Apply for the Support Termination?

Child support orders end when the child turns 18 years old and has completed high school.

Can the custodial parent close a support case?

The custodial parent can close the case at any point, but the office will no longer help the parent collect support.

When Can I Stop Paying Child Support?

When the child turns 18 and has graduated high school. Parents must pay off all child support debt even after the child reaches the age of majority.

18 is the legal age of majority in Minnesota.

Minnesota Hearing Rights

In Minnesota, both parents and the child have the right to pursue a paternity action or apply for child support services.

MN Child Support Guidelines

Courts rely on Minnesota guidelines to establish an appropriate amount of support based on the financial circumstances of the paying parent and the number of children being supported. Although sometimes courts will award deviations, the awarded payments will usually be very close to the guideline amount.

Minnesota Child Support Coverage

What is the support meant to cover?

Basic support obligations are designed to cover needs like clothing, transportation, housing, food, and educational needs.

Does the Support Cover Medical Care Expenses?

Minnesota courts must address medical support. Parents may be ordered to provide health care, pay support each month towards health coverage costs or pay a portion of uninsured medical expenses.

What if Both Parents are working, will the Support Cover child care services?

When the child lives with a parent who works or goes to school, Minnesota courts must review the childcare costs incurred and determine each parent’s financial responsibility for these expenses.

Are Car Maintenance Costs Covered by the Support?

Transportation costs, when necessary for the child’s educational or childcare needs, may be considered as a cost that parents should split and covered under Minnesota child support laws.

What is Considered Basic Entertainment for Child Support?

Basic entertainment for children is age-appropriate activities designed to engage the youngsters.

Are College and School expenses Covered by the Support?

No, parents in Minnesota are not bound by a legal obligation to help support their child through college.

Yes, a child’s basic educational needs are supported by the non-custodial parent’s payments.

Are Extracurricular Activities covered by Support?

Most often, the custodial parent would cover expenses like extracurricular activities, but these costs will be partially offset with child support payments.

Minnesota Child Support Offices

Institution name Physical address Email address Phone number Website
Minnesota Department of Human Services - Child Support Division St. Paul, MN DHS.MNCSEFT@state.mn.us 651-431-4400 https://mn.gov/dhs/partners-and-providers/program-overviews/child-support/

County Child Support Offices in MN

County name Institution name Physical address Email address Phone number Website
Aitkin County Aitkin County, MN Health & Human Services - Child Support Unit 204 - 1st Street NW, Aitkin, MN 56431 child.support@co.aitkin.mn.us 1(218) 927-2212 https://www.co.aitkin.mn.us/departments/hhs/child-support.html
Anoka County Anoka County, MN Child Support Services Office 2100 3rd Ave., Suite 401, Anoka, MN 55303 N/A 1(763) 324-2420 http://www.anokacounty.us/196/Child-Support
Becker County Becker County, MN Human Services Office 712 Minnesota Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 N/A 1(218) 847-5628 http://www.co.becker.mn.us/dept/human_services/
Beltrami County Beltrami County, MN Health & Human Services - Child Support Unit 616 America Ave NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 N/A 1(218) 333-8300 http://www.co.beltrami.mn.us/Departments/HHS/Economic%20Assistance/Economic%20Assistance.html#tabs-2
Benton County Benton County, MN Human Services Office 531 Dewey Street, P.O. Box 740, Foley, MN 56329 ken.pawlenty@co.benton.mn.us 1(320) 968-5087 https://www.co.benton.mn.us/307/Child-Support
Big Stone County Big Stone County, MN Family Service Center 340 2nd St NW St., Ortonville, MN 56278 N/A 1(320) 839-2555 http://www.bigstonecounty.org/familyservices/familyservices.vbhtml
Blue Earth County Blue Earth County, MN Human Services Office 410 S. Fifth St., P.O. Box 3526, Mankato, MN 56001 N/A 1(507) 304-4166 https://www.blueearthcountymn.gov/261/Child-Support
Brown County Brown County, MN Office of Child Support Enforcement 1117 Center Street, PO Box 788, New Ulm, MN 56073 childsupport@co.brown.mn.us 1(507) 354-8246 https://www.co.brown.mn.us/office-of-child-support-enforcement
Carlton County Carlton County, MN Public Health and Human Services - Child Support Unit 14 N. 11th Street, Cloquet , MN 55720 N/A 1(218) 879-4511 https://www.co.carlton.mn.us/290/Child-Support
Carver County Carver County, MN Child Support Services Office 602 E. Fourth St., Chaska, MN 55318 N/A 1(952) 361-1600 https://www.co.carver.mn.us/departments/health-human-services/income-support/child-support-services
Cass County Cass County, MN Child Support Office 400 Michigan Ave, P.O. Box 519, Walker, MN 56484 N/A 1(218) 547-1340 http://www.co.cass.mn.us/new_services/health_human_and_veterans_services/learn_more.php
Chippewa County Chippewa County, MN Family Services Office 719 N Seventh St, Suite 200, Montevideo, MN 56265-1397 N/A 1(320) 269-6401 https://www.co.chippewa.mn.us/family.htm
Chisago County Chisago County, MN Child Support Office 313 N Main St, Room 239, Center City, MN 55012 N/A 1(651) 213-5647 http://www.co.chisago.mn.us/477/Child-Support
Clay County Clay County, MN Department of Social Services - Child Support Unit 715 11th Street N., Suite 106A, Moorhead, MN 56560 social.services@co.clay.mn.us 1(218) 299-5200 https://claycountymn.gov/210/Child-Support-Services
Clearwater County Clearwater County, MN Department of Human Services 216 Park Ave NW, Bagley, MN 56621-1016 N/A 1(218) 694-6164 https://www.co.clearwater.mn.us/index.asp?SEC=AC94A27E-E0A7-4C9F-9DF2-43B23A0DDA2B&Type=B_LIST
Cook County Carlton County, MN Public Health and Human Services - Child Support Unit 14 N. 11th Street, PO Box 660, Cloquet , MN 55720 N/A 1(218) 879-4511 http://co.cook.mn.us/2016site/index.php/2016-05-25-15-52-57
Cook County Cook County, MN Child Support Office 411 W. 2nd Street, Grand Marais, MN 55604 N/A 1(218) 387-3620 http://co.cook.mn.us/2016site/index.php/2016-05-25-15-52-57
Cottonwood County Cottonwood County, MN Human Services Office - Child Support Unit 11 Fourth St., P.O. Box 9, Windom, MN 56101 N/A 1(507) 831-1891 https://www.dvhhs.org/index.asp?SEC=3AD79AC0-8E5F-4869-8B4A-A403C6EEAC7F&Type=B_BASIC
Crow Wing County Crow Wing County, MN Child Support Office 204 Laurel St., 1st floor, Suite 13, Brainerd, MN 56401 N/A 1(218) 824-1260 https://crowwing.us/175/Child-Support
Dakota County Dakota County, MN Child Support Office 1 Mendota Road Suite 240, West St Paul, MN 55118 N/A 1(651) 554-5909 https://www.co.dakota.mn.us/HealthFamily/ChildSupport
Dodge County Dodge County, MN Minnesotta Prairie County Alliance - Child Support Office 22 6th Street East, Dept. 401, Mantorville, MN 55955 MNPrairie@MNPrairie.org 1(507) 923-2900 http://www.mnprairie.org/180/Child-support
Douglas County Douglas County, MN Social Services Office 809 Elm St., Suite 1186, Alexandria, MN 56308 dcss@co.douglas.mn.us 1(320) 762-2302 http://www.co.douglas.mn.us/dc/social-services.aspx
Faribault County Martin County, MN Human Services Of Faribault & Martin Counties - Child Support Office 115 W First St., Fairmont, MN 56031 N/A 1(507) 238-4757 http://www.fmchs.com/child-support.php
Fillmore County Fillmore County, MN Human Services Office - Child Support Unit 902 Houston St NW Suite 1, Preston MN 55965 N/A 1(507) 765-2175 http://www.co.fillmore.mn.us/community-services/human-services/child-support
Freeborn County Freeborn County, MN Department of Human Services - Child Support Office 203 W. Clark St., P.O. Box 1246, Albert Lea, MN 56007 N/A 1(507) 377-5411 http://www.co.freeborn.mn.us/300/Business-Office-Child-Support
Goodhue County Goodhue County, MN Office of Child Support 426 West Avenue, Red Wing, MN 55066 N/A 1(651) 385-3200 https://www.co.goodhue.mn.us/696/Child-Support
Grant County Grant County, MN Social Services Office 28 Central Ave South, P.O. Box 1006, Elbow Lake, MN 56531 front@co.grant.mn.us 1(218) 685-8200 http://www.co.grant.mn.us/181/Social-Services
Hennepin County Hennepin County, MN Human Services - Child Support Office 110 South 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401 child.support@hennepin.us 1(612) 348-3600 https://www.hennepin.us/residents/human-services/child-support
Houston County Houston County, MN Department of Human Services - Child Support Unit 304 S. Marshall St., Caledonia, MN 55921 DHSInfo@co.houston.mn.us 1(507) 725-5811 http://co.houston.mn.us/DHS_Child_Support.aspx
Hubbard County Hubbard County, MN Social Services Department 205 Court Avenue, Park Rapids, MN 56470 N/A 1(218) 732-1451 http://www.co.hubbard.mn.us/departments/social_services/index.php
Isanti County Isanti County, MN Family Services Office - Child Support Unit Oakview Office Complex, 700 East Rum River Drive S, Suite A, Cambridge, MN 55008 N/A 1(763) 689-1711 http://www.co.isanti.mn.us/isanti/departments/family-services/child-support
Itasca County Itasca County, MN Health & Human Services Office - Child Support Division 1209 SE 2nd Ave Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 N/A 1(218) 327-2941 https://www.co.itasca.mn.us/277/Child-Support-Division
Jackson County Jackson County, MN Human Services Office - Child Support Unit 407 Fifth Street, PO Box 67, Jackson, MN 56143 N/A 1(507) 847-4000 https://www.dvhhs.org/index.asp?SEC=3AD79AC0-8E5F-4869-8B4A-A403C6EEAC7F&Type=B_BASIC
Kanabec County Kanabec County, MN Family Services - Child Support Office 905 East Forest Ave, Suite 150, Mora, MN 55051 N/A 1(320) 679-6384 http://www.kanabeccounty.org/departments/child_support.php
Kandiyohi County Kandiyohi County, MN Family Service Department - Child SUpport Office 2200 23rd Street Northeast, Suite 1020, Willmar, MN 56201 N/A 1(320) 231-7800 http://www.co.kandiyohi.mn.us/departments/family_services/child_support.php
Kittson County Kittson County, MN Social Services - Child Support Office 410 5th Street S, Suite 100, Hallock, MN 56728 N/A 1(218) 843-2689 https://www.co.kittson.mn.us/2194/Child-Support-Services
Koochiching County Koochiching County, MN Human Services - Child Support Office 1000 5th Street, International Falls, MN 56649 N/A 1(218) 283-7000 https://www.co.koochiching.mn.us/161/Public-Health-Human-Services
Lac qui Parle County Lac qui Parle County, MN Family Services Office - Child Support Unit 930 First Avenue, PO Box 7, Madison, MN 56256 N/A 1(320) 598-7594 http://lqpco.com/index.php/family-services/lqp-county-family-services/
Lake of the Woods County Lake of the Woods County, MN Social Service Department 206 SE Eighth Ave., P.O. Box G-200, Baudette, MN 56623 N/A 1(218) 634-2642 https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/children-and-families/services/child-support/contact-us/county-offices.jsp
Lake County Lake County, MN Human Services Agency - Child Support Unit 616 Third Avenue, Two Harbors, MN 55616 N/A 1(218) 834-8400 http://www.co.lake.mn.us/departments/health_and_human_services/child_support.php
Le Sueur County Le Sueur County, MN Department of Human Services - Child Support Office 88 South Park Ave., Le Center, MN 56057 N/A 1(507) 357-2251 http://www.co.le-sueur.mn.us/departments/human_services/child_support.php
Lincoln County Lincoln County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 319 N Rebecca St., P.O. Box 44, Ivanhoe, MN 56142 N/A 1(507)-694-1452 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/lincoln-county/
Lyon County Lyon County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 607 West Main St., Suite 100, Marshall, MN 56258 N/A 1(507)-537-6747 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/lyon-county/
Mahnomen County Mahnomen County, MN Human Services - Child Support Office Courthouse, 311 North Main Street, PO Box 460, Mahnomen MN 56557 N/A 1(218) 935-2568 http://www.co.mahnomen.mn.us/human_services.html
Marshall County Social Services - MN Child Support Office 208 Colvin Ave, Suite 14, Warren MN 56762 N/A 1(218) 745-5124 http://www.co.marshall.mn.us/departments/social_services/index.php
Martin County Martin County, MN Human Services Of Faribault & Martin Counties - Child Support Office 115 W First St., Fairmont, MN 56031 N/A 1(507) 238-4757 http://www.fmchs.com/child-support.php
McLeod County McLeod County, MN Social Services Department - Child Support Office 1805 Ford Avenue North, Suite 100, Glencoe, MN 55336 mcleod.childsupport@co.mcleod.mn.us 1(320) 864-3144 https://www.co.mcleod.mn.us/government/departments/social_services/child_support.php
Meeker County Meeker County, MN Child Support Office 114 N Holcombe Avenue, Suite 180, Litchfield, MN 55355 N/A 1(320) 693-5300 https://www.co.meeker.mn.us/254/Child-Support
Mille Lacs County Mille Lacs County, MN Child Support Services Office 525 2nd St. SE, Milaca, MN 56353 N/A 1(320) 983-8208 https://www.co.mille-lacs.mn.us/childsupport
Morrison County Morrison County, MN Social Services - Child Support Office Unit 213 First Ave SE, Little Falls, MN 56345 N/A 1(320) 632-2951 https://www.co.morrison.mn.us/index.asp?Type=B_LIST&SEC={CD579736-07C3-4461-94F8-BB7FC1010297}
Mower County Mower County, MN Health & Human Services - Child Support Unit 1301 1Eighth Ave NW, Suite A, Austin, MN 55912 N/A 1(507) 437-9715 https://www.mowercountyhhs.com/child-support
Murray County Murray County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 3001 Maple Road, Suite 100, Slayton, MN 56172 N/A 1(507)-836-6144 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/murray-county/
Nicollet County Nicollet County, MN Human Services - St. Peter Child Support Office 622 South Front Street, St. Peter, MN 56082 N/A 1(507) 934-8559 https://www.co.nicollet.mn.us/213/Child-Support
Nicollet County Nicollet County, MN Human Services - North Mankato Child Support Office 2070 Howard Drive West, North Mankato, MN 56003 N/A 1(507) 387-4556 https://www.co.nicollet.mn.us/213/Child-Support
Nobles County Nobles County, MN Community Services - Child Support Office 318 Ninth St ., P.O. Box 189, Worthington, MN 56187 N/A 1(507) 295-5213 http://www.co.nobles.mn.us/departments/community-services/income-maintenance/
Norman County Norman County, MN Social Services - Child Support Office 15 Second Ave East, Room 108 , Ada, MN 56510 N/A 1(218) 784-5400 http://normancountyresources.org/legal-services/child-support
Olmsted County Olmsted County, MN Community Services - Child SUpport Services Office 2117 Campus Dr. SE, Suite 100, Rochester, MN 55904 N/A 1(507) 328-6550 https://www.co.olmsted.mn.us/cs/fsa/childsupport/Pages/default.aspx
Otter Tail County Otter Tail County, MN Child Support Services Office Courthouse, 121 W. Junius Ave., Suite 130, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 N/A 1(218) 998-8640 https://www.co.otter-tail.mn.us/235/Child-Support-Services
Pennington County Pennington County, MN Human Services - Child Support Services Office 318 Knight Ave North , P.O. Box 340, Thief River Falls, MN 56701 N/A 1(218) 683-7084 http://co.pennington.mn.us/departments/humanservices/childsupport.asp
Pine County Pine County, MN Health and Human Services - Child Support Office 1610 Hwy 23 N, Sandstone MN 55072 N/A 1(320) 591-1570 https://www.co.pine.mn.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={C0DBE4C8-F6E1-485B-94D0-99B9E384E381}
Pipestone County Pipestone County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 1091 N Hiawatha Avenue, Pipestone MN 56164 N/A 1(507) 825-5024 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/pipeston-county/
Polk County Polk County, MN Social Services - Crookston Child Support Office (Main Office) 612 North Broadway, Room 302, Crookston, MN 56716 N/A 1(218) 281-3127 https://www.co.polk.mn.us/index.asp?SEC=AA32225E-38F0-4253-BCA9-64C36660C3FB&Type=B_BASIC
Polk County Polk County, MN Social Services - East Grand Forks Child Support Office 1424 Central Ave. NE, Suite 104, East Grand Forks, MN 56721 N/A 1(218) 773-2431 https://www.co.polk.mn.us/index.asp?SEC=AA32225E-38F0-4253-BCA9-64C36660C3FB&Type=B_BASIC
Polk County Polk County, MN Social Services - McIntosh Child Support Office 250 SW Cleveland Ave., McIntosh, MN 56556 N/A 1(218) 435-1585 https://www.co.polk.mn.us/index.asp?SEC=AA32225E-38F0-4253-BCA9-64C36660C3FB&Type=B_BASIC
Pope County Pope County, MN Human Services - CHild Support Office 211 East Minnesota Avenue, Suite 200, Glenwood, MN 56334 N/A 1(320) 634-7755 https://www.co.pope.mn.us/Child_Support.php
Ramsey County Ramsey County, MN Attorney Office - Child Support Section 121 Seventh Place East, Suite 4500, St Paul, MN 55101 N/A 1(651) 266-3344 https://www.ramseycounty.us/your-government/leadership/county-attorneys-office/divisions-units/human-services-division/child-support-section
Red Lake County Red Lake County, MN Human Services Department - Child Support Enforcement and Collections 125 Edwards Ave, PO Box 356, Red Lake Falls, MN 56750 kbnelson@mail.co.red-lake.mn.us 1(218) 253-4131 https://www.co.red-lake.mn.us/index.asp?SEC=C626CF10-DE7F-4E15-B023-BB1D111D3817&DE=9A542F1A-0ABC-4BEF-B73D-48DC559D72EF
Redwood County Redwood County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 266 E Bridge Street, Redwood Falls MN 56283 N/A 1(507) 637-4041 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/redwood-county/
Renville County Renville County, MN Human Services - Child Support Office 105 South 5th Street, Suite 203h, Olivia, MN 56277 hs@renvillecountymn.com 1(320) 523-2202 http://www.renvillecountymn.com/departments/human_and_health_services/human_services/departments/human_and_health_services/child_support.php
Rice County Rice County, MN Social Services - Child Support & Paternity Unit 320 Third Street NW, Faribault, MN 55021 N/A 1(507) 332-6115 https://www.co.rice.mn.us/361/Child-Support-Paternity
Rock County Rock County, MN Southwest Health and Human Services 2 Roundwind Rd., Luverne, MN 56156 N/A (507) 283-5066 http://www.swmhhs.com/locations/rock-county/
Roseau County Roseau County, MN Social Service Center 208 6th Street SW, Roseau, Minnesota 56751 N/A 1(218) 463-2411 http://www.co.roseau.mn.us/government/s_-_z/social_services/child_support_services.php#.Wzf3uNIzaUk
Scott County Scott County, MN Health and Human Services - Child Support Unit 200 4th Avenue W, Room 300, Shakopee, MN 55379 N/A 1(952) 496-8183 https://www.scottcountymn.gov/199/Child-Support
Sherburne County Sherburne County, MN Health & Human Services - Child Support Office 13880 Business Center Drive NW, Suite 100, Elk River, MN 55330 N/A 1(763) 765-4000 https://www.co.sherburne.mn.us/510/Child-Support
Sibley County Sibley County, MN Public Health & Human Services - Child Support Office 111 8th Street, PO Box 237, Gaylord, MN 55334 N/A 1(507) 237-4000 http://www.co.sibley.mn.us/public_health_and_human_services/child_support.php
St. Louis County St. Louis County, MN Public Health & Human Services - Duluth Government Services Center 320 W 2nd St, Duluth, MN 55802 N/A 1(218) 726-2016 https://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/departments-a-z/public-health-human-services/children-family-services/child-support#6001748-child-support-enforcement
St. Louis County St. Louis County, MN Public Health & Human Services - Virginia Northland Office Center 307 1st St S, P.O. Box 1148, Virginia, MN 55792 N/A 1(218) 749-7126 https://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/departments-a-z/public-health-human-services/children-family-services/child-support#6001748-child-support-enforcement
Stearns County Stearns County, MN Human Services - Child Support Unit 705 Courthouse Square, P.O. Box 1107, St Cloud, MN 56302 N/A 1(320) 656-6086 https://co.stearns.mn.us/AdultsFamilies/ChildSupport
Steele County Steele County, MN Minnesotta Prairie County Alliance - Child Support Office 630 Florence Avenue, Owatonna, MN 55060 childsupport@MNPrairie.org 1(507) 431-5600 http://www.mnprairie.org/180/Child-support
Stevens County Stevens County, MN Human Services - Child Support Office 400 Colorado Avenue, Suite 104, Morris, MN 56267 N/A 1(320) 208-6600 http://www.co.stevens.mn.us/index.aspx?NID=1029
Swift County Swift County, MN Human Services 410 21st Street S, Benson, MN 56215 N/A 1(320) 843-3160 https://www.swiftcounty.com/?SEC=FD342725-314B-49EC-AE70-DB6F13768B44
Todd County Todd County, MN Health and Human Services - Child Support Unit 212 - 2nd Avenue South, Long Prairie, MN 56347 N/A 1(320) 732-4511 http://www.co.todd.mn.us/departments/health_and_human_services/financial_support_services/child_support
Traverse County Traverse County, MN Social Services - Child Support Office 202 8th Street North, PO Box 46, Wheaton, MN 56296 N/A 1(320) 422-7777 https://www.co.traverse.mn.us/departments/departments/social-services/child-support-services/
Wabasha County Wabasha County, MN Social Services - Child Support Unit 411 Hiawatha Dr E. Wabasha MN 55981 N/A 1(651) 565-3351 https://www.co.wabasha.mn.us/index.php/departments/social-services/83
Wadena County Wadena County, MN Human Services Office 124 1st Street SE, Wadena, MN 56482 N/A 1(218) 631-7605 http://www.co.wadena.mn.us/197/Human-Services
Waseca County Waseca County, MN Minnesotta Prairie County Alliance - Child Support Office 299 Johnson Avenue Southwest, Suite 160, Waseca, MN 56093 childsupport@MNPrairie.org 1(507) 837-6600 http://www.mnprairie.org/180/Child-support
Washington County Washington County, MN Community Services - Child Support Unit 14949 6Second St N, P.O. Box 30, Stillwater, MN 55082 N/A 1(651) 430-6455 https://www.co.washington.mn.us/768/Child-Support
Watonwan County Watonwan County, MN Human Services - Child Support Unit 715 Second Ave. S., P.O. Box 31, St. James, MN 56081 N/A 1(507) 375-3294 http://www.co.watonwan.mn.us/index.aspx?NID=155
Wilkin County Wilkin County, MN Family Service Agency - Child Support Office 227 6th Street North, PO Box 369, Breckenridge, MN 56520 N/A 1(218) 643-7161 https://www.co.wilkin.mn.us/childsupportenforcement
Winona County Winona County, MN Department of Human Services County Office Building, 202 West Third Street, Winona, MN 55987 DHS@co.winona.mn.us 1(507) 457-6200 https://www.co.winona.mn.us/page/2655
Wright County Wright County, MN Human Services Agency - Child Support Office Government Center, 10 2nd St. NW., Room 300 (3rd Floor), Buffalo, MN 55313 N/A 1(763) 682-7414 https://www.co.wright.mn.us/258/Child-Support-Collections
Yellow Medicine County Yellow Medicine MN County, Family Services - Child Support Unit 415 9th Ave, Suite 202, Granite Falls, MN 56241 HSFSPrograms@co.wright.mn.us 1(320) 564-2211 http://www.co.ym.mn.gov/?SEC=E29B47D6-83DC-4DE7-9155-BD78869CF145