Grays Harbor County WA Jail
The Corrections Division is managed by the Chief Corrections Deputy who is assisted by two lieutenants, five sergeants, nineteen deputies, and nine support staff. The original facility was built in 1911 and was used until 1972 when a new facility was built. The original facility was utilized at different times after that to house work release inmates and was refurbished in 1985 for temporary housing of prisoners while the current site was remodeled and expanded. The original facility has been condemned.