Jefferson County Court Records in Colorado

The county of Jefferson is located in Colorado and was founded in 1861. There are 565,524 residents in Jefferson who have access to courthouses in Arvada, Edgewater, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Mountain View, Westminster, Wheat Ridge. In general, each county has a full set of courts, from traffic court to superior and appellate court; supreme courts are usually located in the state capital. Colorado is part of the 10th federal circuit court as well.

Find Arvada County courthouses

There are 106,433 residents in Arvada, which is 39.4 square miles and 5,344ft above sea level. It was settled in 1859 and is governed by a Home Rule Municipality local government.

Find Edgewater County courthouses

There are 5,170 residents in Edgewater, which is 0.7 square miles and 5,381ft above sea level.

Find Golden County courthouses

There are 18,867 residents in Golden, which is 10.1 square miles and 5,675ft above sea level. It was settled in 1859-06-16,'Western Mountaineer', December 7, 1859 and 'Colorado Transcript', May 30, 1894 and June 15, 1905. as and is governed by a Home Rule Municipality local government.

Find Lakewood County courthouses

There are 142,980 residents in Lakewood, which is 44.1 square miles and 5,518ft above sea level. It was settled in 1889 and is governed by a Home Rule Municipality local government.

Find Morrison County courthouses

There are 428 residents in Morrison, which is 2.2 square miles and 5,764ft above sea level.

Find Mountain View County courthouses

There are 507 residents in Mountain View, which is 0.1 square miles and 5,384ft above sea level. It was settled in 1879 and is governed by a Home Rule Municipality local government.

Find Westminster County courthouses

There are 106,114 residents in Westminster, which is 34.1 square miles and 5,384ft above sea level. It was settled in 1859 and is governed by a Home Rule Municipality local government.

Find Wheat Ridge County courthouses

There are 30,166 residents in Wheat Ridge, which is 9.6 square miles and 5,459ft above sea level. It was settled in 1969.